What is Connectional Café?
Connectional Café is a menu of online opportunities in workshops led by Kentucky clergy and laity. Districts, churches, and clusters of churches are encouraged to schedule workshops as we seek to be thriving faith communities. The purpose of Connectional Café is to shift training events to the local level so churches and districts can address their specific needs at the time and place that make the most sense for their people. This also allows us to tap into the abundance of talent in our conference. You are invited to check out Connectional Café today!
How Connectional Café works:
1. Identify your church’s need
2. Go to www.connectionalcafé.com
3. Search areas of interest that can help meet your church’s need
4. Contact faculty member in that specific area
5. Set up a ministry opportunity for your church
Cost to churches:
Speaker’s travel expenses
Connectional Café can benefit your church by providing:
• Training for church leaders
• Guidance in starting a new ministry
• Resource consultant
• Workshop on improving in a particular area of ministry
• Retreats for women, men, couples, Sunday school classes
• Equipping events for age level ministries
• Bible Study resource
Connectional Café is a training initiative from the Office of Connectional Ministries. We are ready to serve your church!
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can use the following form below.
Rev. Tami Coleman
Associate Director of Connectional Ministries
7400 Floydsburg Road
Crestwood, KY 40014
1-800-530-7236, ext. 314